Bringing together leading edge clients & high-calibre candidates…
At Executive Headhunters we bring together leading edge clients and high-calibre candidates in a range of sectors across a wide range of disciplines.
Our extensive headhunting capabilities are second to none. We have first class in-house research facilities and a talented team of headhunters skilled at sourcing candidates from a range of specialist sectors and disciplines from all across the UK.
Headhunting works best when the target list of companies can be easily defined. If a client is looking for an individual with a specific skill set, or from a competitive organisation then headhunting is normally the best methodology.
Headhunting prevails when you’re looking to sit down with the most successful individuals in your sector or role function. These candidates are typically happy and not actively searching for a new role. This means they won’t have submitted their CVs to agencies or job boards, or applied direct on any job ads recently, and are the hardest to contact using traditional methods.
Our unique ten-stage approach guarantees you never miss out a candidate if they’re willing to hear about your opportunity and includes:
- Initial strategic consultation with your dedicated Managing Consultant.
- Comprehensive target list of companies agreed upon by you, the client.
- Phone and face-to-face interviews conducted by your Managing Consultant before final interview(s) with you.
- Competency-based analysis specific to your role.
- Cultural-fit analysis specific to your organisation.
- Final shortlist submitted to you after our extensive screening process.
- Full transparency with 24/7 access to your project via your very own online client dashboard.
- Complete discretion and confidentiality on your behalf during the candidate approach stage.
To protect our clients post placement, we also operate with a six month rework guarantee and offer flexibility in our fees for multiple hires.
You can learn more about our approach by downloading our informative pdf here or by calling one of our dedicated consultants on 020 7160 6996 for a quick chat on how they can help you and your business.
Alternatively, feel free to arrange a call back at a time that suits you by submitting your vacancy information to our team. If you don’t specify a date or time to call, we will be in touch promptly.
Free Professional Advice
If you find yourself needing to appoint the very best candidate possible for your role and organisation as a whole, we recommend you contact Executive Headhunters and seek our free, professional advice on the options available to you.
Speak to one of our dedicated consultants today on 020 7160 6996 or email us at email@example.com and we will respond promptly.